Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Babes of Fantasy

Following is a collection of the exotic and beautiful women of fantasy including Dejah Thoris, Red Sonja, Lady Death, and Jungle Girls.  It would be hard to pick a favorite, so I won't even try.  I've posted a few of these before, so with this posting I'm just trying to oraganize a bit and stick  more to a theme when I post my art.  Most of these pieces were commissions, a few were just done for the fun of it.  The above Dejah Thoris piece is the cover art for the ERBapa (the Edgar Rice Burroughs Amatuer Press Association).  All art, pencilling, inking, and coloring is by yours truely. 













The above piece is the one piece posted here which was not colored by me.  This was colored by my pal and great colorist Lance Erlick.  Lance did a wonderful job, even made it look easy.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, long time no talk.

I read that you will be appearing at Adirondack ComicFest?

I hope you've just never heard of Rick Olney before. Google the guy and you'll see you need to get far away before he scams you out of god knows what.

Keep up the great work. You coming to San Diego?